This is the page of a previous conference - the current conference page is available here
|Friday, 14.09.2012 10:00-11:20 Room C|
|Group of studies on animal rights|
|How to do the theoretical work|
|Carlos A. Bedin Cipro|
- Why theoretical work is so important?
- Do we need to know what we`re talking about?
- How to make reading and discussing theories become attractive to all?
- Through study and discussion is possible to learn how to talk to others and persuade them, spreading animal rights and veganism.
- We must share everything we know, so we need to know something.
note: all information on this web site is subject to change as the conference planning proceeds